Engineered to make snow removal faster and easier on the back and shoulders.
Heavy-Duty adjustable 26''rolling snow pusher shovel is engineered to make snow removal faster and easier on the back and shoulders.
The design effectively eliminates the physical bending, lifting, throwing, and turning motions with a simple forward pushing and pivoting movement. Thanks to the concave design, the rolling shovel can clear snow in one pass. The shovel measures 26" wide x 13" tall so it can clear a quick wide path for walking, and it takes fewer passes to clear a whole driveway than it would take with a narrower traditional shovel.
The adjustable handle can be set for an overall height ranging from 47" to 51"; plus, the handle is wrapped with soft padding for extra warmth and comfort. The easy rolling and pivoting motion is courtesy of the 6" heavy-duty ridged polypropylene wheels that grip the ground and easily make turns.
- ADJUSTABLE PUSHER HEIGHT: Telescoping handle is extendable and easily adjusts for a total height range of 47-51 inches x 16.5 inches wide; blade: 26 inches wide x 13 inches tall; weighs 9 pounds
- BUILT TO LAST: Aluminum handle with padding, polypropylene wheels, and shovel with a metal scraping blade, making it extra efficient with snow removal in the winter
- EXTRA TRACTION: Durable pivoting for gliding around edges, sidewalks, and driveways
- NO BENDING OR STRAINING: Adjustable telescoping handle for getting the perfect length; strategic pushing angle so you can stand upright without back pain
- WARRANTY: CASL Brands backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing
- Blade Length: 26''
- Blade Width: 13''
- Handle: Double Steel Tube, powder coating with over-mold grip
- Handle adjusts from 40" to 50"
- Reversible blade with 2 PP 6'' 2 Wheels
- Durable metal edge to increase power and tool life