How To Install
STEP 1: Before You Start
- NEVER turn on your LEDs while they are still in the roll. This will cause them to overheat!
- Please make sure to test your lights on the ground before applying them to your wall.
- Ensure that the installation area is dry - Don't install in a bathroom 🛁
STEP 2: Pre-Planning Your Set-Up
- Be sure to measure the dimensions of the space that you want to install the lights.
STEP 3: Prepare Clean Surfaces
- Use a cloth or paper towel to wipe off any dirt or dust on the surfaces that you'll be applying your LED lights.
- Having surfaces free of dirt and dust is absolutely vital so the adhesive can stick & hold on strongly.
STEP 4: Uncover the Adhesive Backing
- Gently peel back the plastic on the back of the LED strip to uncover the adhesive.
- Only peel only about 2 inches at a time to make sure the rest of the LED strip doesn't catch dust or dirt while applying.
STEP 5: Proper Installation
- Start off by applying the beginning of the strip against the wall gently.
- Try staying as close to the corners, where the wall and ceiling meet, to make sure the lights stay in a straight line when applying them horizontally or vertically.
- Ask a friend or family member to hold the other end of the lights and peel the plastic a bit at a time from the adhesive to help make this process easier.
- Check to see that the strip is firmly stuck to the surfaces.
STEP 6: Connect Controller Receiver
- Connect the Controller Receiver both have arrows at the connection point at each end.
- LED Strip and Controller Receiver both have arrows at the connection point.
- All connections should be snug.
STEP 7: Power up your lights
- Connect the AC adapter to the wall in a secure and safe environment.
- Make sure the AC adapter cable is securely connected at both ends.
STEP 8: Final Step
- Double check all connections and instructions
- Press the power button your remote and you're good to go!
- Watch the LED lights bring your room alive with vibrant colors and patterns.